AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN/OUT & REGULAR SHARED SHUTTLES
- SHARED SHUTTLES are Hotel to Hotel Shuttle Service only. We do not attend Private Houses or locations that are not a hotel.
- Providers: INTERBUS Costa Rica, Quality Transfers Costa Rica, Aventuras del Lago
- Modification notified with more than 48 hours prior to departure = no modification charge.
- Date modification notice with less than 48 hours prior to departure will be penalized according the cancelation policies.
- Cancelations notice with more than 48 hours prior to departure = no cancelation charge.
- Cancelations notice with less than 48 hours prior to departure = 100% cancelation charge.
- No show = 100% cancelations charge.
- 10 minutes maximum waiting time at pickup.
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on and one item of luggage. The carry-on must stay with the passenger at all times, while the luggage item will be tagged and placed in the luggage compartment. TransportationinCostaRica.com or any of its third party providers will not be responsible for loss or damage to carry-on items left unsupervised by the passenger. This includes carry-on items incorrectly stored with the luggage.
- Transportation of additional luggage, or large items are not included in the price and must be arranged ahead of time with TransportationInCostaRica.com. Each extra luggage will be charged, according to the rate existing.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN/OUT & PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- PRIVATE SHUTTLES attend any location within Costa Rica: Hotels, Private Houses, Airbnb Places, etc.
- Our Flexible Policy allows you to cancel your services 24 hours prior arrival. With less than 24 hours, 100% cancelation charge.
- No Shows: 100% cancelation charge
- 3 hours Maximum waiting time for pickup. After that, there is an additional fee of $20.00 per hour.
- Flights with Delays, no additional charges.
- Rescheduled flights: no additional charges
TransportationInCostaRica.com by CostaRicaTripGuide, acts only as agents for the passenger in regards to travel, whether by air, rail, automobile, bus, van, plane, boat, or any other conveyance, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, which may be caused due to a defect in any vehicle, acts of God, war, riots, or for any company or person involved in conveying the passenger or in carrying out arrangements of the tour. They cannot accept any responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedules or other causes such as strikes. All such losses will be the responsibility of the passenger. The right is reserved to make minor adjustments in the itinerary. The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute a full settlement of all liability. TransportationInCostaRica.com is not responsible for any lost or damaged luggage before, during or after the tour program. The issuance of vouchers or tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the above conditions. All rates published in this brochure are based on exchange rates and tariffs and are subject to change. All taxes, gratuities are subject to deletions, additions or changes without notice. These items are not covered under the control of TransportationInCostaRica.com, since changes in Government regulations and labor agreements cannot always be anticipated in advance. TransportationInCostaRica.com is not responsible for any changes initiated by the passenger after departure.
REGARDING SERVICE FEES:
TransportationInCostaRica.com by CostaRicaTripGuide reserves all services for every destination through locally based tour operators. It is our policy to insure that all reservations are honored. However, in the event of an overbooking, TransportationInCostaRica.com would guarantee comparable travel services. When necessary, this policy may necessitate service fees. Additional overhead costs such as telecommunication costs, international bank transactions, processing, and pre-paying for changed services would force TransportationInCostaRica.com to implement these service fees. This policy is reflected in the ultimate price paid by clients for travel services. Therefore, if there are any price disparities between the published travel provider rates, TransportationInCostaRica.com will not accept any claims once the travel Services and quotation has been accepted and pre-paid by clients and/or their agent.